Monday, February 27, 2012

Movie Star Monday/My Stars of Vintage part 19

Lee and Lyn Wilde aka The Wilde Twins (October 10, 1922)
 Tyrone Edmund Power, Jr. (May 5, 1914 – November 15, 1958) More info Here
Tamara Toumanova (March 2, 1919 – May 29, 1996) More info HERE
Ok so not technically an actress but beautiful non the less.

Col. Tim McCoy (April 10, 1891 – January 29, 1978)More info Here

 Tallulah Brockman Bankhead (January 31, 1902 – December 12, 1968)More info Here
 Tim Holt (February 5, 1919 – February 15, 1973)More info Here
Yes I love cowboys

Theda Bara (  July 29, 1885 – April 13, 1955) More info Here (See caption below)
OMG I found Vintage Coconuts Doppleganger .Who agrees?  More pics Here
Nelly xxx

edited to add another Vintage Coconut doppleganger  picture

7 comments:

Vintage Sweetheart said...

A very risque Coconut doppleganger indeed. xx

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

There is definitely something in it! x

***Faith Hope and Charity Shopping first blogiversary giveaway open now***

Please may I? said...

How scary are the last two! You wouldn't want to meet those in a dark alley!

X x

Ruth Kelly said...

I can't even imagine wearing something like that. It's no wonder that they look like they are going to take your head off.

Unknown said...

HI my LOve!
Misse you and How are u liking that new cammy?????
I am learning more and more every day and the more i learn,the more i love it!!!!!
I do recommend a remote as well, but i prefer the Optika over the Canon. It seems to make the background blurrier!
I have been wearing your treats, but didn't get a shot off!
I MUST do a post with those great spats!!!! LOVE EM"!!!!!!!!
and u!
xXXx
Reva

Curtise said...

Great pics as always.
OMG wouldn't it be great if Melanie did a Theda Bara lookalike post? She was just crazily amazing! xxx

Vintage Coconut said...

The Wilde Twins are so darn pretty.

My doppleganger sorta creeps me out! *LOL*
I have seen her before... I know she looks more normal when shes not all done up SCARY for a movie... but some of her pics... *EAAAAK!!!*
*hahah*